How Type 2 Diabetes Can Be Reversed And Cured
Type 2 diabetes makes up 90% of all cases of diabetes. Each time I speak with type 2 diabetics, I am surprised to learn that most don’t have a clear understanding of diabetes; for instance, what goes on inside their own body that causes diabetes, what to eat and what not to eat, and how to reverse their type 2 diabetes.
Many non-diabetics are not aware of how to prevent becoming diabetic, and so, the condition is on the increase. Just for Diabetics answers all these pressing questions. The program we offer was developed with the contribution of physicians, diabetes researchers, and healthcare information providers and the results of the program and are evidence-based.
What causes pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes?
- Over the years, as you eat refined sugar, it builds up in your body.
- Some of the sugar in your blood converts into fat and coats your healthy red blood cells.
- Resultantly, the red blood cells are not able to absorb sugar and provide the required energy to the muscles which is needed each day.
- You are then insulin-resistant; (the medical term for being type 2 diabetic).
- The image on the right shows what fat-coated red blood cells look like.
Healthy red blood cells, or insulin sensitivity
- This is what healthy blood cells look like.
- Insulin transports blood sugar to your muscles.
- That blood sugar in the muscles is used as energy.
- Healthy red blood cells mean you are insulin sensitive. (You are not diabetic.)
- Our program is designed to help you reverse your diabetes.
Understanding what goes on inside your body
- Type 2 diabetes occurs when the sugar you eat is not utilized the way it was intended.
- When you eat refined sugar, insulin transports it through your blood stream to the muscles.
- Unlike with type 1 diabetes, where your pancreas no longer works, with pre-diabetes and type 2 diabetes, your pancreas works.
- But the insulin secreted is not adequate for assimilating and transporting the excess sugar.
- The excess sugar builds up inside your body and leads to making you a full-blown type 2 diabetic.
- Take steps to burn off the sugar buildup and fat coating your red blood cells.
- Then the cells are exposed and begin to absorb sugar allowing them to again properly transport the blood sugar (glucose) to the muscles.
- That means you have reversed your type 2 diabetes.
That is what our program is designed to help you accomplish.
Diabetes prevention tips
- Diabetes is on the increase worldwide.
- Type 2 diabetes is caused by lifestyle choices.
- Pre-diabetes means you are becoming type 2 diabetic.
- 100 million Americans are pre-diabetic or diabetic.
- 1 out of 3 Canadians are diabetic.
- Prevent diabetes by using our hybrid diabetes-cure program.
Foods to avoid
- Never eat refined sugar.
- Do not eat fruits that are high in sugar content, particularly tropical fruits such as banana, pineapple, and mango.
- Aside from products commonly know to contain refined sugar, sweetened beverages and fruit juices also contain large amounts of refined sugar, according to the Canadian Food Guide.
- Only eat food items containing refined sugar in moderation after you have used our program to reverse your diabetes.
Foods to eat
- While you are on our weight loss and diabetes cure program, follow the menu cycle that comes with the program.
- Carbohydrates do not cause type 2 diabetes. Carbohydrates cause weight gain when overeaten.
- Eat any meat or vegan food item.
- According to epidemiologist Dr. Sanjay Basu Ph.D. and his team of researchers: simply being overweight is not a cause of type 2 diabetes.
Our Weight Loss Program
Overweight and need help?
- If you are unable to lose weight, the problem may be caused obesogens.
- Obesogens are artificial chemicals found in red meat and other food products. They promote fat in your body.
- If you have gained weight and want to lose it and keep it off, we can help.
- Follow our chef-designed low-calorie diet plus exercise plan and lose 5 to 10 pounds a month.
Research has shown that when you exercise, you increase your chances of living longer and healthier.
Benefits for you
- You are buying an evidence-based weight loss, pre-diabetes, and type 2 cure program.
- The graph shows typical results you can expect while on the program.
- You will lose weight and keep it off.
- You will stop stroke, heart disease, and blindness in their tracks before they strike.
- You will avoid blindness, limb amputation, and even early death. Imagine that!
You will be eating and exercising to live—not to die.
- Natalia McInnes, who specializes in type 2 diabetes cure, published research in March 2016. An article in the National Post about her research presented her proof that type 2 diabetes can be reversed in less than four months.
- Sanjay Basu, Ph.D., an epidemiologist at Stanford University: An article on his research revealed that refined sugar is the main cause of type 2 diabetes.
- My own direct evidence and declaration that type 2 diabetes can be reversed and cured permanently.
- A WebMD article on how diabetes was cured. WebMD is a trusted health care information provider to doctors and the pubic with over 70 million visits to their website each month.
My Secret Recipe
A chef shares his secrets for reversing type 2 diabetes
BY ERNEST QUANSAH
I’m a chef and pastry chef by trade. I would bake desserts, cookies, and cakes and eat them for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Overworked and stressed, I didn’t have time to take proper care of myself.
All of a sudden, I noticed I was having an intense craving for sugar. I’d buy massive jugs of lemonade and drink it all day long. I began to lose weight very rapidly. In one month, I lost about 20 pounds. I noticed a sticky, whitish substance covering my tongue and the corners of my eyes each morning.
In a panic, I went to my doctor. He said, “We need to get a blood test right now, because I suspect you have diabetes.” The test results showed my blood sugar was 394. (For most people without diabetes, blood sugar levels before meals hover around 70 to 80 mg/dL.)
My doctor said, “Do you realize you’re steps away from going into cardiac arrest?” He put me on heavy doses of medication. Then my eyes shut down. I couldn’t see, though after four weeks, my eyesight came back. I was 46 and felt overwhelmed.
Finally after two years of struggling, I asked my doctor, “Can my diabetes be cured?” He asked me if it ran in my family. I said no. He then said, “Yes. The best way to cure it is by using several approaches all working together.”
We put together a diet and exercise program with my doctor. Basically, I ate no simple carbohydrates. I’d make my favorite soup—tofu and cabbage with lots of vegetables. Or I’d cut up raw vegetables and eat them with hummus. For breakfast, I’d make steel-cut oats with a little cream and egg whites. I stopped drinking anything sweet.
Every morning, I’d go to the gym and exercise properly. When I first started, I couldn’t lift very much, and was only able to do seven minutes of cardio. Then slowly, I was able to stay on the machine for 10 minutes, then 15, and then up to 45. My doctor started reducing my medication.
At nighttime, I went back to the gym, and did only cardio. I worked out seven days a week.
I began to feel a surge of energy. Further tests showed that I was healed. “Congratulations! You no longer have diabetes. Your blood pressure is perfect and your cholesterol level is down,” my doctor said.
That was four years ago. Today, I’m full of energy. I’m still a chef, and occasionally I’ll have something sweet on the weekend—ice cream or a cookie. But eating healthy and exercising—that’s the secret.
REVIEWED BY BRUNILDA NAZARIO, MD, WEBMD LEAD MEDICAL EDITOR
See actual article: “Secret recipe: How a Chef Cured His Type 2 Diabetes“.
How Does It Work?
We use PayPal to process your order. PayPal is secure and we do not have access to your personal information such as credit card, etc
You can make a one time purchase without a PayPal account. Please see the instructions to the left of the order button.
Upon successful purchase, you will receive a link from PayPal by email. Click on the link and it will open the program download page.
Download all the files onto your computer and start using them.
You may use only the menu cycle. For faster results, we recommend including the exercise program.
You should see a noticeable result by the end of the first month. By the end of the second month. Your diabetes should be reversed.
Make sure you speak with your doctor before you start the program
Take Your First Step and Order Your Diabetes Reversal or Weight Loss Program Now! CLICK Here To ORDER
Take Action Now
Don’t have a PayPal account?
You don’t need a PayPal account to make a one-time purchase using their payment service.
You will be presented with 2 pay button choices on the PayPal page;
Button 1. “PayPal Check out” (You can login to PayPal to complete your purchase)
Button 2. “Check out” Pay without a PayPal account option to complete your purchase using your credit card without login nor signup.
Please Note: Our Cure/Reversal program is digitally delivered therefore, it cannot be returned.